( 801247) SIGNALBOOST™ DT Adjustable Gain In-Building Wireless 800/1900MHz Signal Booster with Smart Technology II™
Designed to give the best results when used in a small area, such as desk and workspace, the Wilson Electronics Desktop (DT) Cell Phone Signal Booster significantly improves your cell phone's overall performance by minimizing dropped calls, increasing signal strength and data rates, and letting you enjoy clearer reception. The DT supports multiple cell phones and data cards simultaneously, and works with all major North American cell phone carriers, which include both Cellular (824-894 MHz) and PCS (1850-1990 MHz) carrier frequency bands. You'll experience fewer dropped calls, faster data rates, and clearer reception.
- Now featuring adjustable gain to simplify installation
- Do it yourself kit – The 801247 comes with everything you need to boost the cellular signal in your home or office. Included with your DT Signal Booster System is the DT signal booster itself, 301141 outside antenna, 301144 inside desktop antenna, 2 lengths of coaxial cable and all the mounting hardware you will need.
- No physical connection to your cell phone or cellular data card
- Allows multiple phones and cellular data cards to be used simultaneously
- Amplifies signals to and from cell tower
- Maximum 2500 milliwatts output power - As much as 20 times more powerful than a typical cell phone
- Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and 3G
- Automatic oscillation/overload protection
- 20’+30’ RG-6 cable for custom installation
- FCC and IC type accepted
We suggest upgrading the interior antenna to the Wilson (304447) Dual Band Panel Antenna kit. This upgrade will increase the current gain from 1-2 dBi to 7-10 dBi. The increased gain will generate a larger coverage area. The antenna includes 20ft of cable and connectors to run from the amplifier to the (301135) interior antenna.
824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
55 dB / 60 dB
Max Uplink Power
1140 mw / 1114 mw
Max Downlink Power
26 dBm / 25 dBm
3.5 dB nominal
120-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
SMA Female / F-Female
6.2 x 4.2 x 1.5 (inches) 15.7 x 10.7 x 3.8 (cm)
0.64 lbs / 0.29 kg